For Medical Professionals
Thank you for entrusting your patients with the team of medical professionals at Gastroenterology of the Rockies. We are committed to providing superior care based on each patient's individual needs. We know how important it is to communicate healthcare plans and actions with you, their referring doctor. As a team, we can work to provide the best healthcare available.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Highly Regarded Board Certified Gastroenterologists
- Expert Medical Staff and Patient Service Representatives
- Five Convenient Endoscopy Center & Eight Office Locations in the Boulder/Denver Areas
- Medical Staff & Provider Availability
- Superior Patient Service
- Advanced Technology
- Direct Access for Patients
- Prompt Patient Scheduling (If notified,will contact patient for scheduling within 1 business day.)
- Timely Follow-up (after 3 attempts to contact your patient for scheduling a recalls or a referral, we will send your patient & you a letter to inform that we were unable to reach patient.)
- Patient & Referring Provider Engagement
- Coordination of Care
- Timely, Precise & Detailed Communication
- Bundled Dictation Reports & Pathology Results within 24 to 48 hours
- Dictation Report Sent Home with Patient (day of procedure)
- Our Office Will Call Patients with Results
- Cost-Effective Care
What We Need From You:
- Patient Demographics - (at a minimum: name, phone number & date of birth)
- All Appropriate Office Visits, Labs, Images, etc.
It is always best to send your patient's information to us even if there is no referral required. By doing this, you can guarantee that we will contact your patient within 1 business day. After three attempts our office will send you, and your patient a letter stating we could not contact them for an appointment. This is a key part of our communication with you.
Again, we thank and appreciate you trusting your patients with us. Below you should find some helpful handouts / documents. If you need any printed materials sent to your office please contact Alex Knettel at 720.932.7726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.