For the health and safety of our patients, staff members, and providers, Gastroenterology of the Rockies is offering the option of telemedicine to all patients scheduled for an Office Visit.
If you are currently scheduled for a telemedicine visit, please follow the instructions below. If you are interested in scheduling a telemedicine visit, please call us at 303.604.5000.
Before Your Telemedicine Visit:
*Please fill out the Telemedicine Intake form and read the Telemedicine Consent form. Upload to your appointment link.
2. Or use the weblink if you are using a computer (please note, you must use the Chrome or Firefox browser)
3. Create your account with full name, DOB, email address, phone number, password
4. We recommend that you test your hardware before proceeding
5. You should see the visit if it is already scheduled
6. If you do not see a visit then please call us at: 303.604.5000
7. Review and sign your consent forms
8. Wait for your physician to join
9. Join your video call
Click HERE for tips on a successful call! (wear headphones!)
Links for after your visit: