Our Response to COVID-19
Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants to assure our patients and the community that we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from public health officials and government agencies.
As part of our commitment to help protect the health and safety of our patients and employees, we have implemented additional measures to create a safe environment within our clinics and endoscopy centers
We are practicing the following safety measures to protect our patients and staff:
- Implementing screening and temperature checks for all patients, staff and providers upon entry to the facility
- Separating chairs in the waiting rooms to maintain social distancing between patients
- Patients, staff and providers are required to wear masks during their visit
- Additional PPE requirements for staff and providers to maximize safety for all
- Frequent cleaning with N-list (EPA approved to disinfect COVID-19) chemicals
- Minimizing visitors in the facility to enhance social distancing
- Providing guidance, education, resources and supplies to our employees within our facilities.
Telemedicine is available:
For the health and safety of our patients, staff members, and providers, Gastroenterology of the Rockies is offering the option of telemedicine to all patients scheduled for an Office Visit. If you are currently scheduled for a telemedicine visit, please visit our Telemedicine page. If you are interested in scheduling a telemedicine visit, please call us at 303-604-5000.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are you performing surgical procedures?
Yes, we are currently performing endoscopic procedures as we are an essential service. If you would like to schedule a surgical procedure, please call us at 303-604-5000.
- Should I postpone my surgical procedure?
We do not recommend postponing your screening because the early detection of cancer greatly increases the odds of prevention and limiting the spread of the cancer. It is also important to remember that a colonoscopy is the only way to detect and prevent colorectal cancer. If you have any questions or concerns about your surgical procedure, please call us at 303-604-5000.
- Can I bring a visitor with me to my appointment?
At this time we are minimizing the number of people coming into our facilities and practicing social distancing. If you have any specific questions or concerns about additional visitors, please call us at 303-604-5000.
During this challenging time, we will continue to monitor the situation, and adjust protocols if necessary. We are committed to continuing to provide excellent care for our patients while maintaining a safe environment.